Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Girl Onesie Cookies for Baby Shower

Well it's been quite awhile since I wrote something on this blog, but being out of work has had me in a funk.  What better way to get myself out of it is to keep busy and get the creative juices flowing. Plus this gives me a chance to better my decorating skills. So...my niece is having a baby shower on Saturday in New Orleans and since I live in Florida I can't be there.  I wanted to send her something special so I made 40 Baby Onesie Cookies to help her celebrate given the fact that they are pink I'm sure you can guess IT'S A GIRL!!  I started out with my favorite sugar cookie recipe and used a glaze instead of the normal Royal Icing.

Cookies Drying on work table
On my work table drying.

Baby Shower Cookies
Packaged

More to come since Christmas is coming :-)

Cheryl-TeeDee Bakes Sig

1 comment:

  1. I truly loved these girl Onesie Cookies for Baby Shower. My cousin is also expecting a baby girl and it is the time for me to host a cute baby shower for her. I have been planning to host this party at the local event space San Francisco and it would be great if you can share some ideas for the décor and party food.

    ReplyDelete